We’ve outlined all the ingredients and directions for you to make the perfect Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti. This dish qualifies as a Easy level recipe. It should take you about 30 min to make this recipe. The Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti recipe should make enough food for 4.
You can add your own personal twist to this Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti recipe, depending on your culture or family tradition. Don’t be scared to add other ingredients once you’ve gotten comfortable with the recipe! Please see below for a list of potential cookware items that might be necessary for this Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti recipe.
Ingredients for Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti
- 12 ounces dried spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces sopressata or salami, cut into thin strips
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, strained and quartered
- 6 stuffed Spanish queen olives, halved, plus 2 tablespoons brine
- 4 Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 whole roasted red pepper, cut into thin strips
- One 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 4 to 5 fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup of 1/2-inch chunks fresh mozzarella
- Crusty bread, for serving
Directions for Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sopressata and cook, stirring, until blistered and the oil turns reddish, about 3 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts, Spanish olives, Kalamata olives and roasted red pepper and stir to coat. Add the tomatoes, basil leaves, olive brine and reserved pasta water. Bring to a simmer and cook until most of the water evaporates and the sauce thickens slightly, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the sauce and mozzarella to the pasta in the pot and stir to combine. Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle with more basil. Serve with bread.
Cookware for your recipe
You will find below are cookware items that could be needed for this Antipasti Plate-Inspired Spaghetti recipe or similar recipes. Feel free to skip to the next item if it doesn’t apply.
- Cooking pots
- Frying pan
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Wooden Spoon